It is of the nature of biblical theology that it tells a story rather than sets out timeless principles...If we allow the Bible to tell its own story, we find a coherent and meaningful whole.
An overview of this subject Partnership with BWM is pleased to announce a partnership with Crossway Books. Check back later for book reviews of important titles related to Biblical Theology.
Visit Crossway's Website Partnership with Broadman & Holman BWM is pleased to announce a partnership with Broadman & Holman Publishers. Check back later for book reviews of important titles related to Biblical Theology.
Visit B&H's Website What does it mean to belong to God's family? Rich: the reality of encountering Jesus.
Peter Dickson with David Gibson
Read More The Story of a Kingdom (SOK) A Simple Explanation of the Bible
Jonathan Gibson, Editor of Beginning with Moses
Read Reviews Engaging with Barth David Gibson and many BWM contributors engage critically and courteously with Barth on a range of vital topics... Visit the website BWM has been updated!!! BWM has been updated with a blurb of D. Bock's "A Theology of Luke and Acts:God's Promised Program Realized for All Nations"...Read More
- The Adamic Covenant: Defense and Implications Chris Poteet
- Expositional Preaching: How We Speak God's Word Today David Helm Blurb Review
- Christ-Centered Preaching: Redeeming the Expository Sermon Bryan Chapell Blurb Review by Steve Leigh
- Preaching: A Biblical Theology Jason Meyer Blurb Review by Emilio Ramos
- A Theology of Luke and Acts: God's Promised Program Realized for All Nations Darrell Bock Blurb Review
- An Interview with Graeme Goldsworthy Mark Earngey and Graeme Goldsworthy
- The Gospel at the Table (1 Corinthians 11:17-34) Mark Owens
- The Gospel and the Mind: Recovering and Shaping the Intellectual Life Brad Green Blurb Review
- "A Light to the Nations: The Missional Church and the Biblical Story" (an interview with Dr. M. Goheen) Michael Goheen
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 John
- 1 Samuel
- 1 Timothy
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Samuel
- 3 John
- Biblical Theology
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Old Testament Theology
- Song of Songs
- Wisdom Literature